You may be eligible for the Home Upgrade Grant if you meet all the following criteria:
- Your property is not connected to the mains gas network for heating
- Your household income is £31,000 or less or live in a defined low income Government postcode
- Pay council tax to one of the following: Bromsgrove District or Redditch Borough Council, Malvern Hills District Council, or Wychavon District Council
- You own the home you live in or are a tenant in the private rented sector*
- Your home has an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating D or below. You can check online at www.epcregister.com.**
* Funding is available for private rental landlords with 4 or less properties. NB a financial contribution of at least 33% is required. Contact Act on Energy for full eligibility criteria.
** If you are eligible, we will provide you with a free EPC assessment