For matters that are not the responsibility of the Parish Council Honeybourne Parish Council have collated a list of contacts for various organisations, as well as what they are responsible for and how to get in touch with each department.


Telephone: General Enquiries: 01905 765765 OR For the main County Council Switchboard: 01905 763763

Address: Worcestershire County Council, County Hall, Spetchley Road, Worcester WR5 2NP

Almost all of Worcestershire County Council’s services provide Online Enquiry Forms, which guarantee to respond to you within a given time-frame and also provide you with a Reference Number, in case you wish to contact them again regarding the same enquiry or issue, even over the phone.

Worcestershire County Council Services (> denotes online form)

  • Bridges and Structures >
  • Drainage and Flooding >
  • Grit Bins >
  • Gritting >
  • Public Rights of Way >
  • Mud, Oil or Spillage >
  • Other Road or Pavement Issues >
  • Overgrown Shrubbery >
  • Pothole >
  • Streetlights >
  • Track a Previous Highways Report >
  • Traffic Lights >
  • Improvements to walking, cycling, bus or disabled access >



Telephone: 01905 822799

  • Dog service
  • Nuisance
  • Food and Drink
  • Pollution
  • Licensing

General Enquiries:01386 565000 or email:

  • Benefits
  • Bin Collection
  • Council Tax
  • Housing
  • Planning advice
  • Waste & recycling enquiries
  • Make payment



If you have concerns in the local area, you can contact the Clerk.


Floodline telephone: 0345 988 1188 (24 hour service):

General Enquiries telephone: (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm) 03708 506 506

General Enquiries email:

To find out how to contact West Mercia Police, visit their website: 


You can file a report to West Mercia Police online, via their website:

To contact West Mercia Police about anything not listed here or to inquire about anything else, visit:


101 is the number to call when you want to contact your local police in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland – when it’s less urgent than a 999 call.


You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry

You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.

As part of Operation Snap, members of the public can report and submit digital footage showing potential traffic offences via a secure online form.

This can range from driving dangerously or carelessly to overtaking on solid white lines, using a mobile phone while driving, ignoring traffic lights or dangerous driving around other road users, such as horse riders and cyclists.

Your submission will be sent to West Mercia Police where the evidence will be reviewed by road traffic police officers.

For more information, or to submit evidence, please visit their website:

Road Closures

All roadworks reports are provided to the Parish Council by Worcestershire County Council.

If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries regarding a road closure, please contact Worcestershire County Council by either their website:

OR telephone: 01905 765765

For further information and a handy mapping tool showing planned road closures please visit

Worcestershire County Council Roadworks in Worcestershire page  or go straight to the mapping tool